Low back pain (LBP) affects around 40% of individuals at one point or another either acutely (pain lasts less than a month and a half) or chronically (pain lasts between six and 12 weeks). While LBP is not a serious medical condition, it can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and in need of serious treatment like Jesse Cannone’s Lose the Back Pain System.
According to Cannone, most cases of LBP, a.k.a. lumbago, is caused by imbalances in the muscles. Together with Steve Heffernon and Dr. Robert V. Duvall, Cannone established the Healthy Back Institute to do research on back pain in general to better understand and treat it accordingly. The Lose the Back Pain System was designed by Cannone to relieve all types of back pain.
Unlike most back pain relief products, this system is suitable for use with a wide range of back problems, including back-related conditions. Unless the back pain has been diagnosed as necessitating major medical attention, most cases can be treated at home. The Mayo Clinic has identified some factors that may cause back pain which happen over time gradually. These factors include:
- Strained ligaments and/or muscles.
- Bulging or ruptured disks.
- Skeletal formation irregularities.
The Lose the Back Pain System is ideal for those who have/experience the following symptoms/conditions:
- Upper back pain.
- Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Neck pain.
- Back pain after surgery.
- Impingement of the sciatic nerve.
- Herniated spinal discs.
- Failed back surgery.
- Sacroiliac or SI joint dysfunction.
- Ruptured spinal discs.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Lower back pain.
- Sciatica as a result of pregnancy.
- Piriformis syndrome.
- Ischemic spondylolisthesis
- Degenerative disease of the spinal disc.
If your condition has been mentioned, you might want to consider looking into the features of the Lose the Back Pain System so you can make an informed purchase decision.
Features of the Lose the Back Pain System
You get the entire Lose the Back Pain System as one package which includes an instructional manual, audio CDs, and DVDs that give you the three-step process not only for upper back pain relief but other back pain-related issues. The basic package contains the following items other than the mentioned CDs, DVDs, and manual:
- Self-assessment tests for identifying your specific physical dysfunctions.
- A list of 25 foods that can help soothe and relieve back pain as well as foods to avoid that can bring about or worsen back pain.
- Consultation with a healthcare professional for assessment of your specific condition comes with recommendations for relieving back pain.
- Diet and exercise tips to help prevent future back problems.
- Tried and tested treatments for eliminating lower back spasms.
- Access to online discussion forums in real time.
- Relevant information on pharmaceutical drugs, pain killers, and other medications used in the treatment of back problems.
- Free upgrade to the premium package for 90 days (three months).
- Unlimited phone and email support.
- Three downloadable audio CDs.
- Affordable back pain treatment for its class.
- A Quick Start Guide for those who need immediate pain relief.
- 100% full money back guarantee within 60 days (two months) from purchase.
- Two DVDs (the digital version is available only on-line).
- Photos, illustrated charts, and diagrams for visual reference of each of the techniques to be applied for every exercise.
- A workbook for writing down the issues which will result from the self-analysis and for keeping track of the progress being made by the user in pain management.
Pros and Cons of the Lose the Back Pain System
The system’s self-analysis feature enables you to pinpoint your own symptoms, saving you time, effort, and money by not having to see chiropractors, taking pharmaceutical medications or drugs, and doing without therapy sessions so as to manage pain and discomfort. Additionally, you can do the treatment in the privacy and comfort of your own home any time you feel pain.
All relevant information and easy-to-follow instructions are delivered to you in one convenient package. You can even choose to have the instructional manual in either digital format or hard copy depending on your preference. The exercises work for everybody including seniors in their 70s, 80s, and even 90s and can be customized based on the user’s specific type of experienced pain.
While the manual, DVDs, and CDs are helpful with their instructions and information, the user is left on his/her own to understand and subsequently apply whatever he/she learns. This can be inconvenient for those who have difficulty comprehending certain details such as the amount of pressure to put on the problem areas.
This downside may be addressed by email and unlimited phone support which the user can access from certified specialists in back healthcare. This feature, however, is offered only in an upgrade to a premium package. It is best to go over the package in its entirety before using it to ensure safety and yield the best results.
What People Say About the Lose the Back Pain System
A lot of customers have tried the system and found it satisfactory. Based on third party websites that have reviewed it, the majority of customers who submitted reviews there found the system easy to use. Additionally, the price of the system is very affordable compared with other methods such as sessions with chiropractors and pharmaceutical medications.
The convenience of ready access to back pain relief is also a plus for the system. Relevant to this, users consider this a great benefit because it eliminates the need to commute for treatments. “The Sciatica Solution Digital Audio Program” that comes with the system is an additional freebie which customers appreciated and found helpful.
The inevitability that we can all experience different forms of back at one point or another is not always in direct proportional to the amount of money and time that we spend for it. The Lose the Back Pain System apparently solves both issues. All the salient features of an effective, affordable, and convenient back pain treatment are in this system.
If you have been suffering from LBP for the longest time and have not found the ideal lumbago treatment, consider the Lose the Back Pain System and see for yourself why it has become increasingly popular. If you follow the instructions correctly, or get assistance with it from customer service, there is no reason why the persistent back pain you have wrestled with for so long will not go away.