While lower back pain may be more common than that in the upper back, the severity, vary from one individual to another. There is the simple muscle strain in the lower back and there is the degenerating disc. If you have persistent lower back pain, consider the BaxMAX, an innovative lower back device that is comfortable, versatile, and durable.
It comes as a lower back support belt designed specifically to help stabilize the alignment of the lumbar spine, support both the abdomen and lower back, improve posture, alleviate pain in the lower back, and reduce stress on the spine. Lower back pain signals problems in joints, spinal discs, nerves, muscles, tendons, nerve roots, and other soft tissues within that area.
How do you determine if your lumbar is compressed? Observe if the pain in your lower back increases after you have been sitting or standing for a long period of time and then decreases if you lay down horizontally. If this happens to you, it means your lumbar spine undergoes a compressed condition when you sit or stand longer than usual.
The pain that results from problems in that area can be mild, moderate or severe and may eventually become chronic. When this happens, you will need a treatment that is accessible, convenient to apply, and affordable to maintain. With a patented pulley, combined with breathable and lightweight mesh materials, the BaxMAX offers continuous relief from lower back pain. Take a look at the product’s features.
Features of the BaxMAX
The belt has the distinctly mechanical advantage of five times that of other lower back supports that are available on the market today. It becomes five times tighter in the lumbar spine area as it reduces compression by taking the user’s body weight totally off the spine. This results in almost instantaneous relief for the user even when he/she is engaged in activities that would typically trigger extreme lumbar spine compression.
The product has been recommended not only by professional medical practitioners such as doctors and chiropractors but by occupational and physical therapists as well. This shows a prospective customer that the product is safe to use and does not have the potential to be a health hazard. This back support belt has a warranty period of five years that further attests its durability.
Unlike other similarly-purposed equipment for lower back pain like the conventional back brace, the BaxMAX belt is comfortable to wear even under regular clothing and its lightweight construction will not make unsightly bulges underneath clothes. Additionally its breathable mesh material will not get the user all hot and sweaty while wearing it.
Pros and Cons
- The product is non-invasive, unlike spinal fusion, the surgery performed for correction of the spinal cord and relief of back pain.
- It is an affordable alternative to an expensive spinal fusion surgery.
- There is no use of pharmaceutical medications or chemical substances such as those in pain killers and other drugs.
- The relief from pain takes effect as soon as the belt is put on.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee if returned in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked.
- The belt’s pulley cord is made of the highest quality of repelling line and could last even beyond the product’s replacement warranty duration.
- The official website has a convenient measuring chart for the user to refer to when determining his/her belt size.
- Those with posture-related lower back pain, pinched nerves, sciatica, pulled muscles, herniated spinal discs, spinal arthritis, degenerative spinal disc disease, and muscle strains can benefit from using the product.
- Available in sizes XXL (waistline of 45” to 50”), XL (waistline of 40” to 45”), Large (waistline of 35” to 40”), Medium (waistline of 30” to 35”), and Small (waistline of 25” to 30”) to suit everybody.
- Enables the user to continue doing activities that require prolonged sitting, standing, lifting heavy objects or driving.
The apprehension of some with the use of lower back pain solutions that involve equipment, devices or gadgets is that it may develop into weakening of the muscles in the lumbar spine and surrounding area or result into atrophy. This possible downside can be avoided by not abusing the use of this product and putting it on during selected times.
Although some may need to put this lumbar support more often than others, it should not be used indiscriminately since it lessens activity for the core muscles in the lower back that can decrease muscle movement and result in weakened or atrophied muscles. And while it isn’t exactly a “con,” the use of this product by pregnant woman and those with certain medical conditions is not recommended.
What People Say About the BaxMAX
The product has been proven effective based on customer reviews published in third party websites. One customer wrote about repeated surgeries of on the back and a continuous cycle of alternative treatments like gravity chairs, massages, pain killers, and various types of traditional back braces to no avail until he tried the product; the effect on the customer was instantaneous relief.
Another customer, an assistant to a chiropractor for 25 years, submitted a review that said the product was the best thing ever developed for lower back pain issues. This customer noticed how it made her feel much better than other lower back braces that she tried previously. She even showed the product to her retired chiropractor who commented that it should have been created sooner.
If you have been a serial lower back pain sufferer, you probably have tried – and have been frustrated by – most equipment, exercise, medication, etc. that claim their product is the solution to the condition. You have spent a lot of money, as well as time, on these ineffective methods that it wouldn’t hurt to try and spend an inexpensive amount on something that does work.
Lumbar spinal compression can literally result in body shrinkage for a fraction of an inch throughout the day. So unless you are pregnant, have existing gastrointestinal disorders, abdominal hernia or vascular conditions, using the BaxMAX lumbar support belt is your best bet for instantaneous pain relief from the lower back pain that has always plagued you.