Painkillers are out, especially if you consider that most of these poppers are loaded with chemical substances that could take a toll on your health. Given that you are liable to ingest them frequently because the pain you feel occurs chronically, it’s time for you to consider non-pharmaceutical drug options to avoid side effects or even complications which may arise.
The Healthy Institute’s Rub on Relief is a rare find among pain relievers because its formulation is made of all-natural ingredients. It is also versatile because its use is not exclusive or limited to just one area of the body. It can even treat stress-related niggles as well as post-surgical pain, injuries from physical exercise or dancing, sports injuries, and arthritis, among others.
Research on Rub on Relief Cream yielded its proven efficacy in a wide range of medical conditions such as muscle injuries, pinched nerves, throbbing feet from standing the whole day, neck tension, swollen joints, and flare-up of sports injuries. Let’s take a look at this product’s features starting with its ingredients which are apparently all potent on their own.
The ingredients of Rub on Relief include (in no particular order):
- Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO): this fatty acid is a moisturizing agent that can directly penetrate tissues, tendons, joints, and muscles to halt inflammation and alleviate pain at their sources. It also repairs the membranes of cellular structures.
- Belladonna: a compound long known to be an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory that is capable of relieving muscle spasms, cramps, and pain.
- Menthol: this compound increases both blood circulation and blood flow when applied on a particular area that helps drain away toxic substances and halt inflammation.
- Ignatia: used by practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine, this compound helps calm the nerves, increase mobility of joints and muscles in the area wherein there is pain and inflammation.
- Rhus Tox: commonly used for chronic pain relief in several medical conditions such as deep-seated sprains, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): connective tissue health is made possible by MSM because of its sulfur content. Additionally, it helps promote healthy tissues that are capable of healing faster.
- Naja: this plant indigenous to India helps reduce pain sensation by acting on nerve-based pain by soothing the nerves.
- Phosphorus: this helps decrease the amount of pain which occurs during an inflammation by acting on nerves conveying this particular stimulus to the brain.
- Lachesis Mutus: it helps drain toxins that may be present in the blood to reduce inflammation as well as pain in affected areas.
- Magnesium sulfate: this mineral compound stops muscle twitching and spasms and reduces joint pain by as much as 80%.
Rub On Relief is also fast acting – works in around 10 to 15 minutes after application — when it comes to the delivery of pain relief that is long-lasting as well. Unlike most pain reliever creams, this product has no overpowering scent and is not greasy. It also provides a money-back guarantee if you find the product unsatisfactory for whatever reason.
Pros and Cons
- Non-sticky and non-greasy.
- Will not stain clothes, bedding, etc.
- Does not contain paraffin, petroleum or mineral oils.
- Offers a free trial or a money-back guarantee of 90 days.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Discounts are available for orders of three to six bottles.
- Does not contain parabens, artificial coloring or preservatives.
- Manufacturer offers freebies to try their other natural pain relief products.
- Does not contain any kind of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDs.
- Will not irritate the skin or cause dryness in areas where it has been applied.
- The product is available only online.
- Cannot be used on painful areas which have open wounds or sores.
What Customers Say About It
Out of 308 Amazon customer reviews, 212 gave Rub On Relief five stars out of five. Even skeptics were won over this product for its fast-acting performance on varying conditions such as sciatica, arthritis, rotator cuff injury, heel spur, stenosis, uncontrolled itchiness, and pain in the upper scapular area. Also, there have been no reported side effects from any of the customers who reviewed it.
One of only two “cons” was its unavailability elsewhere other than its online store which is also the official website; the other “con” is that it shouldn’t be used on open wounds and sores, which is really common sense because of the presence of menthol as a major ingredient of the product. By far and large, a majority found the product satisfactory as seen from the Amazon ratings.
Even customers on third party websites other than Amazon have given Rub On Relief overwhelmingly positive reviews. If you base your purchase decision on customer reviews, you wouldn’t want to miss out on the testimonials of those who have reported satisfaction and good results from their use of the product. You have just got to try the product, in other words.
For the sheer number of benefits which Rub On Relief can provide the user, this may yet be the best cream for back pain as well as other conditions that obviously has run the gamut from the very simple pain in the upper and/or lower back to the rotator cuff injury which may not be as common as the former. The product being odorless has a lot to do with its marketability.
While some customer reviews gave the product less than a three-star rating because they found it expensive, the majority reported the product being worth its price tag.
Should you buy Rub On Relief cream for back pain by The Healthy Back Institute? If you have chronic back pain or any other medical conditions mentioned elsewhere in this article, the answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY.